Instead of worrying about tenants moving in and out, let us handle the burden. From thorough walk-through and orientations to utility transfers, we will handle these processes swiftly and smoothly. But that is not where our services stop!
Commercial property management in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington DC
At Choice Property, we offer our clients one of the most effective and largest commercial property management services in the region, undertaking work for property companies, large corporates, charities and private clients, many of which we have helped to develop over the years. We have a tremendous amount of property under management, including schools, garden centers, residential flats, public houses, shops, office blocks, industrial estates, and shopping centers.
Our devoted team adopts a highly proactive customized approach to property management, continuously striving to increase the capital and rental values of portfolios while at all times acting with the utmost corporate responsibility and due diligence. As one of the major commercial management property companies in Washington, DC, we do understand that the responsibilities, approach, and aims of every client will be different.
Because of the strength in size and depth of the firm, we can also call on other services if and when we need them including commercial agency and investment, architectural and building services, planning, and landlord and tenant services.
- Assign a dedicated Property Manager
- Enforce regional, state and federal landlord/tenant laws
- Pay maintenance and repair fees on your behalf
- Make monthly COA/HOA, insurance and mortgage payments, if instructed
- Establish and follow through on all lease and HOA violations
- Manage ALL tenant relations
- Provide discounted prices for in-house maintenance projects and access to discounted rates provided by our vendors
- Preform bi-annual interior and exterior inspections of your property
- Qualify, schedule and supervise necessary and approved repair work
- Provide emergency after hour maintenance services
- Direct deposit of rental proceeds to the owner’s account
- Establish online account access for property owners and tenants
- Post all documents to your online account, accessible 7 x 24
- Provide monthly statements, a year end statement and a 1099